- This is a must have for every 2012-15 Arctic Cat!
- Easily adjust belt deflection without shims.
- Allows secondary to float maintaining constant alignment.
- Better power transfer to the track.
- Lower clutch temperatures.
- Less blown belts!
- P/N: ADBM05-101
This is a must have for every 2012-15 Arctic Cat! It serves two purposes: First, you can use it to set the belt deflection without using the factory shims so it's much easier and precise. Secondly, it allows the driven clutch to float on the shaft to keep the clutches aligned properly all the time. This greatly reduces clutch heat and the chances of blowing a belt.
Download the instructions HERE