- Fits all '16 and '17 Wildcat 700 Sport models
- Great fitment and easy installation
- Gain 5-7 HP
- Take .8 seconds off your 0-60 time!
- Delete the stock catalytic converter
- Free flowing design creates less heat
- Great sound without being too loud
- Quiet Core is available HERE
- No packing to ever wear out
- Great looking billet end cap
- Available painted black, or in ceramic chrome
- No EFI Controller required (More HP with one!)
- Premium fuel not necessary, but is recommended
- Black Painted Part #: ADBM17-103 (Retail $299.95)
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: 17-103-C (Retail $349.95)
Just the exhaust you need for your Wildcat Sport! This slip-on eliminates your catalytic converter providing better flow and less heat. This exhaust features a great sound without being too loud like many aftermarket silencers. This slip-on has no internal packing to wear out, so you always have the same great sound. When testing with our GPS data recorder, we picked up a consistent 1 second in 0-60 times with no fuel controller or clutching mods. This translates into roughly 5-7 HP, and far more throttle response! No EFI controller is needed, but you will pick up much more with a controller. Premium pump fuel is not necessary, but is recommended. Available in painted black (same finish as stock), or ceramic chrome. Finished off with our trick billet end cap!