- BMP Billet Head Kit for F/M/X-Fire 600
- Increase cooling capacity for lower running temps which helps maintain peak power
- Low altitude gains 4-5 mid range horsepower and 2-3 peak
- High altitude riders gain 6-7hp in the mid range, and 4-5 peak
- High altitude PN: ADBM04-101H
- Low altitude PN: 04-101L
BMP has a trick billet head design for your Firecat, X fire, or M series 600 laydown motor. This billet head comes with one set of interchangeable domes and has a higher cooling capacity than the stock head. Available for low or high altitude. High altitude applications can expect gains of as much as 7 horsepower at lower rpm and 5-6 more peak hp. Low altitude billet heads will gain 4-5 horsepower throughout the power band. You will notice much better throttle response and quicker acceleration. Another benefit is since your engine will run cooler it will maintain the higher horsepower gains from better cooling especially when you are doing a lot of very aggressive riding or racing. 91 or more octane premium fuel is recommended. Race gas versions also available. Our billet heads work great on stock and ported engines. Easy bolt on power!! Carb or EFI.