- BMP Billet Head Kit for F/M/X-Fire 700
- Increase cooling capacity for lower running temps which helps maintain peak power
- Low altitude gains 4-5 mid range horsepower and 2-3 peak
- High altitude riders gain 6-7hp in the mid range, and 4-5 peak
- High altitude PN: ADBM04-102H
- Low altitude PN: 04-102L
BMP has a great billet head design for your Firecat, X fire, or M series 700 lay down motor. Even available for our popular F8/M8 big bore. This billet head comes with one set of interchangeable domes and has a higher cooling capacity than the stock head. Available for low altitude, or high altitude. High altitude applications can expect gains of as much as 10 horsepower at lower rpm and 5-7 more peak hp. Low altitude billet heads will gain 5 horsepower throughout the power band. You will notice much better throttle response and quicker acceleration. Another benefit is since your engine will run cooler it will maintain the higher horsepower gains from better cooling especially when you are doing a lot of very aggressive riding or racing. 91 or more octane premium fuel is recommended. Our billet heads work great on stock and ported engines. Easy bolt on power!!