- Bully Dog Powersports Gauge Tuner with BMP Custom Tuning for all 2017-18 Polaris Ranger 1000 Models with 000350 ECU serial number Will. 000351 do not work
- Extreme horsepower gains with our highly advanced custom tuning!
- HUGE increases in horsepower and torque
- Quicker power delivery and throttle response
- Speed Limiter increased to 96 MPH
- Rev limit increased to 9000 RPM
- Throttle limiters removed
- Increased boost in low range
- 2 Foot RPM and speed limiter disabled
- Seat belt limiter disabled
- No overboost codes
- Higher boost in low range
- The fan on at 185 degrees for improved charge cooling
- Built in safety circuits are all in place to help ensure your motor stays safe
- Monitor 4 gauges at one time while riding & easily toggle between gauges
- Programs your ECU without having to deal with the mess of removing and shipping your ECU
- Easily switch between different tunes in 4-6 minutes
- Return to the factory tune in minutes
- Data logging - data to the unit's SD card for up to 20 minutes. Data can be played back and viewed using the Bully Dog software on your PC.
- Turbo XP GT Monitors and Data Logs: Speed, RPM, Baro (Pre-Turbo Pressure), Throttle %, Battery Volts, Coolant Temp, Timing (MAG & PTO), Injector Pulse Width (MAG & PTO), Manifold Absolute Pressure, Perceived Engine Load %, Boost PSI, Target Absolute Boost/Pressure, Boost Temp Pre-Intercooler, Air/Fuel (with the purchase of additional system)
- 0-60 and 1/4 mile performance tests
- Read and erase trouble codes
- Easy to install tunes developed on our state of the art dyno and field-tested for absolute power & reliability
- A serial number specific. This unit can only be used to tune on one machine to prevent theft
- For best performance use with our exhaust and clutch weights
- If mounting your GT for gauges, we suggest the Bully Dog GT Armor which helps keep dust and moisture out.
- See the full description below for model specifics
- Installation Instructions can be viewed HERE
- Download Bully Dog data logging software HERE
- View our Bully Dog GT tech section HERE
- Already have a Powersports GT and need to upgrade tunes? Click HERE
- Part #: ADBMBG-48100-RNGR1000
- Select your model from the drop down below, then list your year and ECU serial number.
- Next, pick your tunes. You can pick any amount of tunes, in any order. Tunes can be sent to you via e-mail and loaded on the GT later on.
- Tuner base price includes just one tune. Additional tunes are $50 each.
Ranger 1000 Tuning Info
This is a must-have for any Ranger 1000 from stock or modified. *Must run 91 octane minimum*
Ranger 1000 Tunes Currently Available:
Level 0 - Stock
Level 1 - BMP Slip-On
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.