- Bully Dog Powersports Gauge Tuner for all Polaris 2015-Up RZR 900 Models
- 2015-Up Model Year only with 000350 ECU serial number will not work on 2019-up model year RZR
- 91 Horsepower with just a tune!
- Known as being the best tune on the market for the RZR 900
- Opens the throttle body up all the way for maximum horsepower
- Optimizes fuel and timing curves for better running and more power
- Raises hard and soft rev limits to 8600 RPM (Still safe for factory valvetrain)
- Removes the speed limiter
- Removes torque limiters
- Removes seat belt limiter
- Fan temp on/off is lowered
- ***Must run 91 Octane Minimum***
- Data logging - record data to the unit's SD card for up to 20 minutes. Data can be played back and viewed using the Bully Dog software on your PC.
- For the RZR 900 you can monitor: throttle %, barometric pressure, RPM, speed, battery voltage, coolant temp, intake temp, timing MAG, timing PTO, injection Mag, injection PTO, MAP sensor, engine load
- 0-60 and 1/4 mile performance tests
- Read and erase trouble codes
- Easy to install
- Serial number specific. This unit can only be used to tune on one machine to prevent theft.
- Upgrade to other levels depending on which modifications you have.
- See the full description below for model specifics
- If mounting your GT for gauges, we suggest the Bully Dog GT Armor which helps keep dust and moisture out.
- Installation Instructions can be viewed HERE
- Download Bully Dog data logging software HERE
- View our Bully Dog GT tech section HERE
- Already have a Powersports GT and need to upgrade tunes? Click HERE
- Part #: ADBMBG-48100-RZR900S
- Tuner base price includes just one tune. Additional tunes are $50 each.
- Select your model from the drop down below, then list your year and ECU serial number.
- Next, pick your tunes. You can pick any amount of tunes, in any order. Tunes can be sent to you via e-mail and loaded on the GT later on.
- "Turf Mode", for applicable models, is disabled with this tune. This means your rear end will stay locked.
RZR 900 Tuning Info
The Bully Dog GT tuner and BMP tunes are the most lethal combination ever brought to the RZR world! All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire along with a raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve, and optimized fuel curve. This unit can also do 0-60 and 1/4 mile performance tests to show your gains. Locking the TBW is a huge deal as the stock program limits your throttle position at various times as a sort of traction control. On the stock 2015-Up 900 models, the throttle body does not open up all the way. This is Polaris limiting your power output with many different variables. This tune allows you to hit 100% throttle which gains HUGE mid range and peak power. This breathes new life into your stock or nearly stock machine and is absolutely necessary when running any engine mods or turbo. With our base program, you gain big acceleration, hold max RPM better, rev higher, and go faster. This base program is built in with our other programs for exhaust, big bores and more. Just select the tune(s) that best matches your machine and modifications, and go ride!
From other places, the Bully Dog retails for $495 which is only good for gauges, code reading, and data logging. Our ECU tune for the stock ECU which only locks the throttle by wire, raises rev limit, and raises speed limit retails for $395. With this unit you get both plus an optimized fuel and timing curve for only $699.95! This is a must have for any 2015-Up RZR 900 from stock, mod motor, or turbo. *Must run 91 octane minimum*
Did your model come with turf mode? Only a few 900 models did. However, upgrading to our programming will disable turf mode!
RZR 900 Tunes Currently Available:
Level 1 - Stock
Level 2 - Full Exhaust
Level 3 - Full Exhaust & Cams
Level 4 - Full Exhaust, Cams & Porting
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.