- Bully Dog Powersports Gauge Tuner with BMP Custom Tuning for 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo Models
- Extreme horsepower gains with our highly advanced custom tuning!
- HUGE increases in horsepower and torque up to +50 RWHP
- Quicker power delivery and throttle response
- Speed Limiter increased to 96 MPH
- Rev limit increased to 9000 RPM
- Fan on at 183, Off at 177 for improved charge cooling
- Built in safety circuits are all in place to help ensure your motor stays safe
- No overboost codes
- Monitor 4 gauges at one time while riding
- Programs your ECU without having to deal with the mess of removing and shipping your ECU
- Easily switch between different tunes
- Data logging - data to the unit's SD card for up to 20 minutes. Data can be played back and viewed using the Bully Dog software on your PC.
- Turbo XP GT Monitors and Data Logs: Speed, RPM, Baro (Pre-Turbo Pressure), Throttle %, Battery Volts, Coolant Temp, Timing (MAG & PTO), Injector Pulse Width (MAG & PTO), Manifold Absolute Pressure, Perceived Engine Load %, Boost PSI, Target Absolute Boost/Pressure, Boost Temp Pre-Intercooler, Air/Fuel (with the purchase of additional system)
- 0-60 and 1/4 mile performance tests
- Read and erase trouble codes
- Easy to install tunes developed on our state of the art Superflow 902 dyno and field tested for absolute power & reliability
- Serial number specific. This unit can only be used to tune on one machine to prevent theft
- For even better performance use with our exhaust and clutch weights
- If mounting your GT for gauges, we suggest the Bully Dog GT Armor which helps keep dust and moisture out.
- See the full description below for model specifics
- Installation Instructions can be viewed HERE
- Download Bully Dog data logging software HERE
- View our Bully Dog GT tech section HERE
- Already have a Powersports GT and need to upgrade tunes? Click HERE
- Part #: ADBMBG-48100-RZRXPTURBO
- Tuner base price includes just one tune. Additional tunes are $50 each.
- Select your model from the drop down below, then list your year and ECU serial number.
- Next, pick your tunes. You can pick any amount of tunes, in any order. Tunes can be sent to you via e-mail and loaded on the GT later on.
Big injector tunes require BMP oversized injectors which can be found here: 2016 RZR XP Turbo Oversized Injectors (Pair)
RZR XP Turbo Tuning Info
The Bully Dog GT tuner and BMP custom tunes are the most lethal combination ever brought to the RZR world! We have extensively tested with the RZR XP Turbo to make the most horsepower possible using our Superflow 902 state of the art dyno center. All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire along with a raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve, optimized boost map and optimized fuel curve. We offer various levels of tuning to best suite your needs. The level 3 tune is the max on pump fuel. We recommend going with another lower HP tune for the rare occurrence you run into bad fuel. This would allow you to tune down and still be able to safely continue your ride.
Our programming uses many inputs to control HP output safety
1. After intercooler temp - influences timing and desired boost to prevent detonation and pre-ignition.
2. After turbo temp vs pre-turbo temp - keeps turbo in safe usable efficiency range.
3. After intercooler pressure - influences timing and fuel flow
4. Knock sensor - Detunes engine to a safe level if knock is indicated and maintains until key is cycled
Turbo XP GT Monitors and Data Logs: Speed, RPM, Baro (Pre Turbo Pressure), Throttle %, Battery Volts, Coolant Temp, Timing (MAG & PTO), Injector Pulse Width (MAG & PTO), Manifold Absolute Pressure, Perceived Engine Load %, Boost PSI, Target Absolute Boost/Pressure, Boost Temp Pre-Intercooler, Air/Fuel (with the purchase of additional system).
Many are having trouble tapping in boost gauges with this system. Since the GT runs off of the factory sensors, it will not give you any trouble. The other big benefit is the ability to read target boost. This shows you the values we program into the ECU. If your actual boost is lower than the target boost you know something is wrong (IE boost leak, ECU detune because of bad fuel.. ect).
RZR XP Turbo Tunes Currently Available:
Level 1 - 91 Octane - 130 RWHP (+25 RWHP over stock)
Level 2 - 91 Octane - 140 RWHP (+35 RWHP over stock)
Level 3 - 91 Non-Ethanol/Non-Oxygenated or 93 Octane - 145 RWHP (+40 RWHP over stock) **BMP Exhaust Required**
Level 4 - 110 Octane - 150 RWHP (+45 RWHP over stock) with better throttle response **BMP Exhaust Required**
Level 1 - Big Injector Tune - 91 Octane - 130 RWHP (+25 RWHP)
Level 2 - Big Injector Tune - 91 Octane - 140 RWHP (+35 RWHP)
Level 3 - Big Injector Tune - 91 Non-Ethanol/Non-Oxygenated or 93 Octane - 150 RWHP (+45 RWHP) **BMP Exhaust Required**
Level 4 - Big Injector Tune - 110 Octane - 155 RWHP (+50 RWHP) with better throttle response **BMP Exhaust Required**
*All horsepower levels are with the recommended BMP Slip-On Exhaust & BMP Stage 2 Clutch Kit.
**Dyno graph baseline was 110 RWHP which had the stock tune with a BMP slip-on exhaust. 2016 XP Turbo with stock tune and exhaust is 104 RWHP.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.