- AirXtreme kit for 2014-Up RZR 1000 models
- This is the motor work package our national level riders are dominating with!
- Works excellent with the stock bore or big bore motors
- +4mm oversize exhaust valves for maximum airflow
- BMP porting for maximum airflow and efficiency
- BMP High Performance Cams for maximum airflow
- Dyno Graph - Blue Line = AirXtreme Kit, Bully Dog Gauge Tuner & Full Exhaust
- 140 HP with the Bully Dog GT Tuner on the stock bore
- Big power that loves to rev!
- Bully Dog GT with our customer programming is REQUIRED with this kit
- Our performance exhaust is also highly recommended for optimum horsepower
- 2-3 week turnaround time
- Includes: HD exhaust springs, exhaust spring retainers, exhaust spring keepers, +4mm exhaust valves, exhaust valve seats, exhaust valve seals, intake & exhaust shim under buckets, valve shims, high performance cams, and head porting.
- If we find your guides to be in bad shape, we would need to replace them at the same time. This is $70 installed per guide.
- Please fill out this WORK ORDER FORM along with a copy of your invoice (if ordering online) and place in the box with your Cylinder Head with valves installed. Package your Cylinder Head without the valve cover and leave your intake boots attached.Bikeman Performance Plus is not responsible for damages during shipping.
- **This kit requires your head to be sent to us**
- Part Number: ADBM10-AX-301
Are you looking to get the most out of your RZR 1000? Our BMP kit has been proven to produce actual results that make big horsepower. The stock 1000 platform is okay but they left so much airflow on the table. We start off by changing out the small exhaust valves with larger ones then porting your head to our proven specs. Next we add our BMP high performance camshafts which have higher lift and a great profile to produce more all around horsepower and torque. We then add heavy duty valve springs, valve seals, retainers, shim under buckets, and shim your valves. This means we switch you out to a regular shim under bucket style adjustment and we do the valve shimming for you so your head is ready to bolt on. Kit is meant to be ran with 91 octane, no race gas required. If you would like to run race fuel, please let us know and we can include a race fuel map.
We found all of these modifications work well together. Doing them one by one was not a large difference as they all feed off each other. Nearly 140 HP on 91 octane fuel!
Our BMP Full Exhaust and Bully Dog Gauge Tuner are necessary when running this kit. Our Stage 2 clutch kit is also highly recommended. For ease, and best results you can just purchase our Stage 1 BOPK in combination with this AirXtreme package. The BMP 1065 big bore kit also works extremely well on top of this kit (for ease in ordering, you can use our complete big bore package)
***Please fill out this WORK ORDER FORM along with a copy of your invoice (if ordering online) and place in the box with your Cylinder Head with valves installed. Package your Cylinder Head without the valve cover and leave your intake boots attached.Bikeman Performance Plus is not responsible for damages during shipping.***