- Fits 2011-14 RZR 900 2 and 4 seat models
- Optional quiet core and spark arrestors for a quickly adjustable sound
- One of the best performing exhaust systems on the market!
- Gain 7-8 HP with no fuel controller required
- Gain even more power with a fuel controller and intake
- Works well with stock to heavily modified motors.
- No EFI controller is required, but is recommended for optimum horsepower.
- Header features a welded in O2 bung for an optional AFR gauge or Auto Tune modules.
- This complete exhaust system is available in Ceramic Chrome or Black Ceramic finish. Both finishes hold in a tremendous amount of heat as the ceramic coating acts as a heat barrier. Black ceramic can withstand more heat, but does not reflect it like the ceramic chrome. Heat shielding may be necessary on the airbox when selecting black ceramic.
- View instructions and warnings about ceramic coatingHERE
- View exhaust installation instructionsHERE
- You may also choose to purchase 1 or 2Spark Arrestors
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: ADBM08-306-C (Retail $899.95)
- Ceramic Black Part #: 08-306-CB (Retail $899.95)
It's no secret that the 900 RZR has a very limiting exhaust on it from the factory. After months of testing we finally developed what we believe is the best exhaust system on the market. This full exhaust is a huge wake up for your machine! Easy to install.
Our slip-on allows for quick adjustment in sound levels. You have the option to purchase thequiet capto block one of the two outlets, lowering dB's. You can also purchase 1 or 2spark arrestorsdepending on if you plan to run with the quiet cap or not. This gives you a huge range in sound. Open, this exhaust is around 98 dB's at 4,000 RPM. With the quiet core we drop that down to 93-94 dB's with NO LOSS IN POWER!
Our performance tuned header is a great addition to the slip-on muffler! Making an additional 5 HP, this system can't be beat. With a fuel controller this system produces 9-10 HP over factory! Huge gains for your 900 RZR that keep the rest in the dust. Great horsepower and snappy torque gains, you will be sure to love this system. Ceramic coated for a lasting durable finish that holds the heat inside the pipe.
All headers come with an O2 bung & plug installed for an auxiliary air/fuel ratio gauge or DynoJet Auto Tune devices.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.