- FOR RANGER & GENERAL 1000 MODELS
- Tune upgrades require basic knowledge of computers to do via e-mail. BMP does not provide tech help on basic computer knowledge. If you are not comfortable with downloading a file from an e-mail and transferring it to your SD card, we ask that you send us your GT with the SD card installed.
- See our instructional video on the PV3 and how to update HERE
- Upgrade 1: Same ECU S/N PVCX was originally purchased for tune upgrade fee (Example: Upgrade from level 1 to level 2) - $50
- Upgrade 2: Upgrading to a Bikeman Tune for a PV3 not originally purchased from Bikeman. -$100
- If using upgrade 1 or 2 you must have the serial number found on the PV3 itself along with the name of who originally purchased the PVCX. We will match these up with our records.
If you are looking to upgrade your BMP tunes for the Power Vision 3, we can do this no problem! Tune upgrades are easily done by e-mail or by sending back your PV3. If you are good with computers and can easily handle downloading a file from an e-mail and moving that file to your PV3, you can upgrade via e-mail. If you are not good with computers, simply send us your PV3and we can update the file(s) for you.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.