- Fits all 2010-17 Arctic Cat 800/8000 HO motors
- Most models will gain extremely quick throttle response
- 4-5 horsepower gains on the bottom end and 2-3 peak horsepower
- Known as the longest lasting aftermarket reed around, there is no need to look any further!
- Maximum power achieved through air intake, acceleration and distribution
- Precision Castings
- Power channeled air charge delivers unparalleled performance
- Intelligent multi-stage reed petal system
- Optimized for each make, model and year sleds
- Proven performance and longevity
- Part # ADBMBY-RAD53-2
MAXIMUM POWER ACHIEVED THROUGH AIR INTAKE, ACCELERATION AND DISTRIBUTION Four key breakthrough factors make Boyesen Rage Cages the most advanced air intake system you can add to your sled!
1. The Gulp Factor Your engine is a glutton for air. It will take over 200 "gulps" per second, at velocities over 500 MPH - if your intake valve will let it. The Rage Cage's seamless, one-piece, precision casting and continuous aeroform surfaces ensure maximum flow velocities and instant, explosive movement of air particles the moment you open the throttle. Result: An intake valve the size of your fist delivers air with the power of a tornado.
2. "Power Channeled" Charge Integrated into the seamless inner chamber are 4-way aerodynamic directional dividers that distribute the angled charge evenly without flow loss. Each channel has its own unique Power Profile, scientifically shaped to produce instant, explosive movements of air. Result: Unparalleled performance.
3. "Intelligent" Dual-Stage Reed System Standard equipment on each Rage Cage, Boyesen dual-stage, Pro Series Reeds have the superior ability to time themselves to the needs of the engine. You get maximum flow velocity across the entire RPM range, and at all throttle settings. Smooth. Sharp. Smart. Result: Full Spectrum power and throttle response.
4. There's a Rage Cage Engineered To YOUR Make, Year & Model Each Boyesen Rage Cage is unique - tailor made to that model, year and displacement. While other aftermarket valves might change flange sizes or bolt patterns, they're basically generic - and require you to irreversibly cut your intake boot to install it! But with the Rage Cage, there are no compromises in power, no modifications. Result: A true, bolt-on Power Boost.