ON/OFF rockers designed for 12vDC single-pole single-throw circuitry. Often referred to as “marine” switches, these 20A waterproof LED rockers are ideal for offroad, or any other 12V offroad or marine application. Features a snap-in design for easy installation. Cannot be used for negative ground switching.
- 3-pin SPST with choice of maintained or momentary functionality
- Easy snap-in installation. Mounting hole 37.5mm x 21mm (1.475″ x 0.832″)
- Heavy-duty switch with waterproof LED. Rated 20A at 12vDC
- Replaceable switch face
How To Wire A SPST Rocker Switch
on-off single pole single throw functionality
- Connect your load to terminal #3. Make sure to ground your load.
- Connect your power source positive to terminal #2. Ground the negative.
- Ground terminal #7. This ensures the LED works correctly.
- Load and LED are powered ONLY when the SPST rocker switch is toggled to the ON position.
- For momentary switches, there is only 1 momentary (ON) position.
- Note: Due to the polarity of the LED, the SPST marine rocker switch cannot be used for negative ground switching.