BMP Polaris Stage 2 Clutch Kits for 2005-10 IQ chassis with Team TSS-04 secondary clutches.
- Low Altitude = 0-3000ft
- High Altitude = 6000+ft
Riding 3000-6000ft trail riding? Use the low altitude setup with 2-3 grams less primary weight. Riding 3000-6000ft mountain/powder? Use the high altitude setup with 2-3 grams more primary weight.
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Secondary springs HERE
- Learn about Helix angles HERE
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine-tuning without removing the weights.
Part Number: ADBM06-31