DynoJet Power Vision 3 Tuner with BMP Custom Tuning for all 2016-Up Polaris RZR S 1000 models
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and send out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all conditions
- High contrast display, visible in direct sunlight
- For updating tune files or receiving your tune via email you must use PC. Will not work on MAC
BMP PERFORMANCE TUNES:
- Huge performance gains in just a tune. 5-6 peak HP gains. A must-have first mod for your S 1000!
- Huge horsepower gains in the mid-range
- Optimizes fuel and timing tables for maximum power and torque on 91 octane
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears to 9000 RPM
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Throttle limiters eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
- Lower fan turn-on temps of 185 degrees
- Left foot brake mode enabled
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable
- Tuner base price includes just one tune. Additional tunes are $50 each.
RZR S 1000 Tuning Info
The Power VIsion 3 tuner and BMP tunes are the most lethal combination ever brought to the RZR world! All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire along with a raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve, and optimized fuel curve. Locking the TBW is a huge deal as the stock program limits your throttle position at various times as a sort of traction control. With our base program, you gain big acceleration, hold max RPM better, can rev higher, and go faster. The RZR S 1000 timing curve is weak from the factory which one big reason for it being down on power compared to the XP 1000. We wake up this single throttle body monster and unleash the full potential. Peak numbers are not huge with this tune, but the low and mid range gains are simply unreal! Just select the tune(s) that best matches your machine and modifications, and go ride!
This is a must-have for any RZR S 1000 from stock or modified. *Must run 91 octane minimum*
RZR S 1000 Tunes Currently Available:
Level 1 - Stock or Slip-On (+5-6 HP Peak & huge low to mid-range gains)
Level 2 - Full Exhaust (+9-10 HP peak, huge low to mid range gains)
Level 3 - Full Exhaust + Cams (Coming Soon)
Level 4 - Full Exhaust + AirXtreme Kit (+30hp)
Level 5 - Full Exhaust + 1065 Big Bore (Stock Cams, Stock head) (Coming Soon)
Level 6 - Full Exhaust + 1065 Big Bore + Cams + Porting (Coming Soon)
Level 7 - Full Exhaust + AirXtreme Kit + 1065 Big Bore (Coming Soon)
Level 8 - Turbo **Base program only, must use auxiliary PCV or other to tune further**
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.