DynoJet Power Vision 3 Tuner with BMP Custom Tuning for RZR RS1
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and send out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all conditions
- High contrast display, visible in direct sunlight
- For updating tune files or receiving your tune via email you must use PC. Will not work on MAC
BMP Performance Tunes:
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque - extreme horsepower gains with our highly advanced custom tuning!
- Spark timing optimized for 91 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears to 9000 RPM
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears to 96 MPH
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Throttle limiters eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
- Lower fan turn-on temps of 183 degrees
- Seat belt limiter disabled
- Left foot brake mode enabled
- No overboost codes
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable
RZR RS1 Tuning Info
The DynoJet 3 tuner and BMP custom tunes are the most lethal combination ever brought to the RZR world! We have extensively tested with the RZR RS1 to make the most horsepower possible using our state of the art dyno center. All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire along with a raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve, optimized boost map and optimized fuel curve. We offer various levels of tuning to best suite your needs.
RZR RS1 Tunes Currently Available:
Level 1 - 91 Octane 82 RWHP (Stock levels with limiters raised and/or removed)
Level 2 - 91 Octane 92 RWHP (+10 RWHP over stock) *BMP Exhaust Recommended
All horsepower levels are with the recommended BMP Slip-On Exhaust & BMP Stage 2 Clutch Kit
Baseline for a stock RZR RS1 was 80-82 RWHP
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.