- Everything you need to crush it on the mountain!
- Developed on the mountain with legendary rider Cory Micku.
- Outstanding backshift in steep and deep powder.
- Maintains the P-Drive profile aggressiveness adjustability that comes from the factory.
- Weights utilize 2 magnet locations plus the original bolt location allows for low, medium, and high speed adjustments.
- Perfect for those who have additional modifications such as Big Bores, Nitrous, and Turbos.
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Seconday springs HERE
- Learn about Helix angles HERE
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine tuning without removing the weights.
- Part Number: ADBM06-25-201
The best kit on the market for those spending the day in deep powder on the mountain! Developed with legendary rider Cory Micku to provide the best possible clutching for those E-Tec 850 backcountry riders at high altitude. This kit is made to hold RPM, backshift quickly, and have great throttle response in the deep powder. Comes with adjustable pins, primary spring, 3 smooth shift washers, a 19 tooth top gear, adjustable Goldstar weights, and a custom Steep & Deep BMP helix.
The ski-doo summit 850 is an incredible machine. It is by far the most impressive mountain machine skidoo has ever offered. But since its introduction in 2017, clutching has proven to be an ongoing issue. Through 2017-2019, BRP has introduced various clutching combinations, along with improved motor mounts, and improved clutch compartment ventilation. But even the latest updates can’t compete with our kit.
Where does this clutch kit excel? Glad you asked. Cory fine tuned this combination for his style of riding. Launch into a hill with a short run-in. Load the motor hard as the hill gets steeper. Need to wheelie across a creek? Need to grab a mitt full of throttle to launch off a bluff? That’s where this kit shines. You will be able to sidehill/climb for days at 1 mph and the rpm will not fade. Engine braking has been maintained, but it is moderate. Aggressive engine braking can get really annoying!
The main reason this kit is so successful is because it is specifically built for backcountry terrain. To lower clutch temperatures, we had to utilize some components that restricted top end speed. If you want to race your buddies across the field when you get home, or if you want to race your buddies from the cabin to the truck, you will probably lose...but if that’s your thing, call us, we have a set-up for that!
This kit is incredibly versatile. The BMP Goldstar ramps allow this kit to be modified for any future power upgrades. You can add power to the 850 with our game changing exhaust system, or go all out with our 191 Hp 911 big bore kit. Simply add magnets to the adjustable weight BMP Goldstar ramps!!