- Designed to compress and hold springs during assembly and disassembly
- Fits drive and driven clutches, both primary and secondary
- Fits requirements of many factory repair manuals, which specify the use of a specialty tool for clutch compression
- Powdercoated steel construction with adjustable stand-offs
- Perfect for field or shop service on Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo, and Yamaha, or even ATVs, UTVS, and golf carts
Sure, you can wrangle up a second person to help you compress your clutch, or you can fight it all by your lonesomeâ€¦or, instead of working up a sweat, use a tool that's meant for the job. Compressing and holding springs is easy with the Extreme Max Clutch Service Tool. Whether you're working with a drive or driven clutch, this tool is perfect for shop bench or field testing on Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo, and Yamaha, or even ATVs, UTVS, and golf carts. Got a Rapid Reaction secondary clutch? The Extreme Max Clutch Service Tool works without any adapters. Design features include powder coated steel construction for durability, adjustable stand-offs to insure a perfect fit on a variety of clutches, and stable design to minimize strain.