BMP Pro-R Stage 2 Tied Clutch Kits fit all Pro-R chassis sleds 2010-Up.
Low Altitude = 0-3000ft
Mid Altitude = 3000-6000ft
High Altitude = 6000+ft
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Secondary springs HERE
- Learn about Helix angles HERE
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine-tuning without removing the weights.
Part number: ADBM06-33
This stage 2 clutch kit includes adjustable BMP Goldstar weights, primary spring, and the entire Team Tied secondary kit. The Tied clutch shifts very smooth, and back shifts quickly without using a stiff secondary spring. This allows us to us a softer secondary spring than with other clutches and still maintain great back-shift, and killer up-shift! We have seen up to 8 mph of top speed gains with this kit and a bunch of track speed in the mountains. Don't be fooled by cheaper kits, this one really gets the job done!!!