- BMP 2014-Up RZR XP 1000 Stage 1 Bolt-On Performer Kit
- *'16-Up Models only come with a Stage 1 Clutch Kit (primary spring & adjustable weights)*
- Gain 17-18 HP and big torque on 2014 models
- Gain 11-12 HP and big torque on 2015-Up models
- Huge acceleration & top speed gains.
- Locks throttle by wire and lets your throttle open up fully at higher RPM
- Eliminates many torque limiters
- Raises rev limit to 9000 RPM.
- Raises speed limit to 96 MPH.
- Easily upgradeable for even more power!
- Adjustable custom tuned clutch kit.
- Ceramic coated black or ceramic chrome exhaust for a durable finish.
- Header features a welded in O2 bung and cap for an optional O2 gauge.
- 98 dB with exhaust wide open. 96 dB with two spark arrestors, 93-94 dB with optional quiet cap.
- Bully Dog flashes your ECU, then allows you to view: throttle %, barometric pressure, RPM, speed, battery voltage, coolant temp, intake temp, timing MAG, timing PTO, injection Mag, injection PTO, MAP sensor, and engine load.
- Includes: Header, muffler, Bully Dog GT, clutch kit, donut gasket, exhaust springs, & header gasket.
- 2015-Up models also include an O2 block off plug
- Image shown with ceramic black exhaust.
- Need an additional spark arrestor? Purchase one HERE
- Purchase the optional quiet cap HERE
- See Bully Dog GT online product listing for more specifics on this tuner
- View or download the weight setup sheetHERE
- Part #: ADBM15-314-1
The first step to great performance! The BMP bolt-on kit really wakes up your RZR 1000! We start off with our dyno proven exhaust system which comes fully ceramic coated to withstand high temperatures and keep things cool. This exhaust produces the most horsepower possible on the market today. The performance header gains big throughout the powerband and really likes to rev. Our dual outlet muffler allows for maximum airflow and has an unbeatable sound to it, which is also fully sound tuneable. Fully open the exhaust is 98 dB, with two spark arrestors we saw 96 dB. With one end side capped it ran 93-94 dB.
We then add a Bully Dog GT with our own dyno and field tuned map for maximum performance. The Bully Dog GT tuner and BMP tunes are the most lethal combination ever brought to the RZR world! All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire (TBW) along with a raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve, and optimized fuel curve. Locking the TBW is a huge deal as the stock program limits your throttle position at various times as a sort of traction control. This tuner comes pre-loaded with our custom tune made just for this package. Other tunes can be purchased for $50 and are easily upgradeable over file sharing.
Lastly, that power needs to hit the ground! Our clutching experts dialed in the exact setup needed for your RZR with this great bolt-on kit. This kit includes both springs, helix, and our Goldstar magnetic adjustable clutch weights. These weights will allow you to adjust for other modifications or altitudes if needed.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.