- BMP 2014 RZR 1000 Full Double Barrel Exhaust System.
- Choose from ceramic chrome or ceramic black coatings.
- Gains 18 horsepower with a Bully Dog fuel controller!
- 2014 models do not need a fuel controller, but only gain 7-8hp without one.
- Includes header, slip-on muffler, header to head gasket, & 4 springs.
- 98db with exhaust wide open. 96db with two spark arrestors, 93-94db with optional quiet cap.
- Incredible sound without being obnoxious, and very adjustable!
- Header features a welded in o2 bung and cap for an optional o2 gauge.
- View instructions and warnings about ceramic coatingHERE
- Looking for an additional spark arrestor? ClickHEREto purchase one.
- ClickHEREfor our quiet cap which blocks one muffler outlet.
- Ceramic Black Part #: ADBM08-308-CB (Retail $899.95)
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: 08-308-C (Retail $899.95)
Looking for an exhaust system that was extensively dyno tested to provide the most power possible? Look no further than our full RZR 1000 exhaust system. This exhaust provides great power with exceptional sound that is not obnoxiously loud, but just right. Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum air flow whether you're running a stock or modified motor. This design utilizes a power chamber tuned to the correct length and shape just for the RZR 1000 motor. The slip-on muffler allows for the use of two stock spark arrestors. This will slightly tone down the volume and make it legal for areas needing spark arrestors to ride. Both pieces come ceramic coated in either chrome or black. This special coating holds a great amount of heat into the pipe and is meant to withstand the high temperatures of exhaust components.
2014 Models: No EFI controller needed. However, you do pick up much more horsepower with an EFI controller. We recommend the Bully Dog with our custom tunes for this exhaust system. Please see that product for further details on why it works so well. Gain 7-8hp with the exhaust an no controller, or 18 horsepower with the Bully Dog!!
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.