- Fits all 2014-Up Ranger 900 XP and Crew models.
- Will not fit 2013 models.
- Big performance gains!
- Stock clutching is very lazy, this turns your Ranger into a fun machine.
- Great for work and play.
- Easily adjustable for larger tires or other modifications.
- Includes: Goldstar magnetic adjustable weights, primary spring, TAS-03 secondary clutch, secondary spring, smooth shift washer kit, BMP custom cut helix, and setup guidelines.
- Kits for those with our custom tuned Bully Dog program come with lighter base weights.
- View or download the weight setup sheetHERE
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Seconday springs HERE
- Learn about Helix angles HERE
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine tuning without removing the weights.
- Part #: 07-313
Get your Ranger 900 off the couch! The stock clutching is very lazy and yet again Polaris used their cheap secondary clutch which hinders performance. We set you up with a complete TAS-03 Team secondary which shifts smoother and eats less power. This clutch has a removable helix and spring that allows us to fine tune how the secondary shifts. So many other kits use a stock secondary with an updated spring which virtually does nothing. By getting more aggressive on the secondary clutching we are able to transfer more power directly to the wheels and make your Ranger 900 much more fun to drive! This kit also comes with our Goldstar magnetic adjustable clutch weights and custom primary spring. These weights have a superior profile providing better acceleration and feature easy magnetic insert adjustment. The adjustable weights come with instructions letting you know just how to set them up for your exact machine per modifications. If you upgrade and do other modifications in the future, your clutching can easily be adjusted to compensate for those mods. However, the clutching for our Bully Dog GT Programming requires a much lighter base weight. Purchasing this kit for a stock machine will require you to purchase different weights in the future if you plan on doing tuning.