- Fits all 2015-Up AXYS 800 models
- Great fit and finish
- Weighs only 5.6 lbs
- 12 lbs lighter than the stock muffler
- Dyno & field-tested
- Will not lose horsepower like other mufflers often do
- Exceptional sound
- Race/Mountain style muffler
- No packing to ever wear out or change sound
- No returns due to loud or undesirable sound.
- ***PLEASE READ*** 2016-Up models with electric start may require some modification of your battery box for proper fitment. Please read the description below for further details.
- No Modification Needed
- Black PN: ADBM02-325PL
- Ceramic PN: ADBM02-325PL-C
If you want a light muffler that barks, our Powder Lite Muffler is the way to go! It only weighs 5.6 lbs and fits great with laser cut mounting brackets. Our Powder Lite mufflers are dyno tested on our Superflow to make sure that they don't lose power as many other companies do. Our free-flowing baffle design will also give you an excellent throttle response. If you want light, get a BMP Powder Lite!! Available in high temp black or ceramic chrome.
A huge 7 lb weight loss over the factory muffler!
600 AXYS owners please read: You may notice your muffler not fitting to the pipe exactly straight on the donut gasket. This is perfectly normal and will not cause any issues with leaking or performance. Factory Polaris uses the same muffler for both the 600 & 800 just like we do, except that the stock muffler does not allow you to see the donut gasket angle when installed.
If you have a 2016-Up model with ELECTRIC START please read: The battery box design changed for 2016 which will not allow the Full Velocity muffler to fit down into the sled properly. Trimming of the battery box will be necessary for proper fitment. Please see the image of the battery box and notice the black cut lines. This is a fairly simple process with a cut off wheel. Your other option is to purchase our lightweight aftermarket battery box. Find that HERE