- Fits 2015-Up RZR S/Trail/XC 900
- Developed in our state of the art Superflow 902 dyno center
- Ceramic coated for a durable finish and to help keep heat in the exhaust, reducing under bed temps.
- Choose from ceramic chrome or ceramic black coatings.
- Triple stepped X-pipe style header for industry leading gains
- Gains 5-7 horsepower
- Gains up to 21-23 HP when combined with our custom tuning for the Bully Dog GT on 900 Models
- Bully Dog GT HIGHLY recommended
- Includes x-pipe header, mid pipes, springs, all gaskets, and dual outlet muffler
- Quiet caps and spark arrestors are sold separately
- 96 dB with exhaust wide open. 94 dB with two spark arrestors. 90 dB with optional quiet cap.
- Incredible sound without being obnoxious and easily adjustable!
- Looking for one or two spark arrestors? ClickHEREto purchase one.
- ClickHERE for our quiet cap which blocks one muffler outlet.
- Need a new header to head gasket? Purchase oneHERE
- Ceramic Black Part #: 08-311-CB (Retail $899.95)
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: 08-311-C (Retail $899.95)
Looking for an exhaust system that was extensively dyno tested to provide the most power possible? Look no further than our full x-pipe Double Barrel exhaust system. This exhaust provides great power with exceptional sound that is adjustable. Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum air flow whether you're running a stock or modified motor. This design utilizes a triple step x-pipe header tuned to the correct length and shape just for the RZR 900 motor. The silencer allows for the use of two stock spark arrestors or to have one side capped with our billet aluminum plug. Running one side capped and one spark arrestor is the quietest this system can be coming in at 90 dB @ 3800 RPM. With no caps or spark arrestors this system will run 96 dB @ 3800 RPM. This provides excellent sound without being too loud and the ability to tune the sound without losing any horsepower! This system is offered in both ceramic chrome or ceramic black depending on the look. Ceramic chrome will hold more heat in the pipe like a heat shield. Ceramic black will withstand extremely high temps but will not hold as much heat in as the ceramic chrome.
We highly recommend the Bully Dog GT with our custom tunes for this exhaust system.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.