- Fits 2016-Up Polaris RZR XP Turbo Models
- A must-have for any tuned XP turbo! Works great with stock machines also
- Drastically reduces heat buildup allowing you to run more boost without detonation or safety parameters de-tuning
- Gains 3-5 horsepower depending on boost pressure
- Ceramic coated for a durable, great looking finish that holds in heat
- The black heat shield provides heat protection and great looks
- One of the best sounding exhausts on the market
- Easily adjust sound levels with our quiet cap and/or spark arrestors
- Accepts your factory spark arrestor
- Due to the high flow design, the quiet cap does not lose any horsepower
- Looking for an additional spark arrestor? Click HERE to purchase one.
- Purchase the optional quiet cap HERE
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: ADBM17-312-C
A must-have when adding tunes to your XP Turbo! This exhaust provides the most flow out of any aftermarket slip-on exhaust with exceptional sound that is not obnoxiously loud, but just right, and is adjustable! The slip-on muffler allows for the use of our quiet cap, two stock spark arrestors, or one quiet cap, and one spark arrestor. Having these options makes this exhaust fully adjustable with the ease of 1 bolt. Even with our quiet cap, this muffler still sounds mean but does not have that loud tone. Uncapped the exhaust has a growl that is not over the top, but will surely let people know you mean business! The muffler comes ceramic coated. This special coating holds a great amount of heat into the pipe and is meant to withstand the high temperatures of exhaust components. Gains 3-5 peak horsepower and helps reduce engine and turbo heat.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.