- BMP 2018 Billet Head Kit for 2015-17 AXYS 800 HO Motors
- Increase cooling capacity for lower running temps which helps maintain peak power
- Utilizes the larger updated 2018 Polaris thermostat for even more flow!
- Low altitude kits gain 4-5 mid range and peak horsepower
- High altitude kits gain 8-9 HP in the mid range, and 7-8 peak
- No jetting or EFI changes required when just running the head
- Head can also be run with our durability kit and no fuel changes (10-11 HP combo!)
- Fuel controller is required when running in combination with our pipe
- We recommend running BR9ES NGK plugs
- Includes BMP head cover, interchangeable domes, thermostat, and dual or single outlet thermostat cover (depending on model).
- High altitude dual outlet thermostat housing PN: ADBM04-316-H
- High altitude single outlet thermostat housing PN: ADBM04-316-H-RMK
- Low altitude dual outlet thermostat housing PN: ADBM04-316-L
- Low altitude single outlet thermostat housing PN: ADBM04-316-L-RMK
Easy bolt on power for your 800 AXYS! This head has more than twice the cooling capacity to keep your motor running cooler to maintain horsepower by staying below the 120 degree timing curve. This custom BMP head utilizes the larger updated 2018 Polaris thermostat for even more flow!
We offer two different dome configurations:
800-37.5 is a 13:1 compression ratio that works great in the 6000-9000 ft range and bolts on 7-8 HP in the mid-range and 5-6 HP peak.
800-41 is our lower compression version for sea level to 6000 ft and gains 4-5 HP. The stock 12.7-12.8:1 compression ratio makes the motors detonation sensor kick on very easily and won’t allow you to lean out the motor for extra power. By bolting on this version it allows you to lean out your machine with a fuel controller and pick up 5-6 safe horsepower. Some people have purchased this version simply to make it run cooler and less likely to set off the detonation sensor and put the sled in limp mode. This dome design is different than others with a unique wider squish band and radius giving you great power and better reliability.
This head does not require a fuel controller when run by itself, or with our durability kit. If you run this head with our performance pipe, you will need a fuel controller.