- Goldstar weights are available for most Arctic Cat & Polaris models.
- Superior ramp profile gives you the most possible performance
- A must-have to dial in your peak RPM and optimize horsepower to the track
- Easily adjustable with magnets
- Place weight where you like it for you're own riding style
- Zinc plated for a nice looking finish
- 2004-15 Non-bushing Arctic Cat weights come with arms, set screws, magnetic inserts, and an allen wrench for the set screws. These will fit 2004 to 2015 Arctic Cat models without bushings and with set screws (fixed to pin weights)
- Polaris and Pre-2004 Arctic Cat Models (ones with bushings) come with arms, magnetic inserts, and an allen wrench. These will fit most Polaris models / 2003 and previous Arctic Cat Models.
- 2016+ Arctic Cat BOSS clutch weights come with 3 arms loaded with bushings and 48 magnets.
- 2017+ Ski-Doo 850 E-Tec clutch weights come with 3 arms loaded with bushings and 24 magnets
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine-tuning without removing the weights.
- Learn about clutch weights HERE
- For even better performance results, use one of our Stage 2 Clutch Kits tuned just for your machine.
- Please see drop-down menus below for proper model selection.
Our Goldstar adjustable clutch weights are taking over! We developed a weight that is easy to use and easy to tune. This weight kit allows for easy set up because magnets are used instead of fasteners. No thread lock needed, just a quick snap in the recessed hole and you're done! We have developed what we believe is a far superior ramp profile giving you the best performance possible for your application. Many weights come bare and will rust over time. These weights all come zinc plated making them look nicer and last longer.