- These Stage 2 Clutch Kits fit AXYS 800 HO Models 2015-Up
- Amazing all around performance gains
- Lightning quick back shift
- Fully adjustable for altitude, modifications & more
- RMK kit works at both low and high altitude with our dual angle helix and adjustable weights
- Goldstar weights adjust easily with magnets
- Superior weight profile offers better acceleration and maximum top speed
- Custom cut helix angle to get the most out of your model
- Comes with 2 Teflon washers to prevent spring bind and free up clutch movement for faster shifts
- Setup sheet included for many different modifications, sleds, and altitudes
- Kit Includes: BMP Goldstar magnetic adjustable weights, primary spring, secondary spring, Teflon washers & a custom cut helix
- Low Altitude = 0-6000 ft
- Mid Altitude = 3000-6000 ft
- High Altitude = 6000+ft
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Seconday springs HERE
- Learn about Helix angles HERE
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine tuning without removing the weights.
- Select your model from the list below and enjoy one of the best AXYS 800 clutch kits on the market!
- Part #: ADBM06-34-301/302
We’ll admit the stock AXYS has good clutching to begin with compared to other models. However, there is still room for improvement! When testing we noticed this sled liked to be loaded hard with the stock configuration. Knowing this, we put together the right combination for a stock, or modified machine. You will notice great acceleration gains and much better track speed in the deep powder. The lightning quick back shift is probably the best thing about this kit. When you let off the throttle, then get back into it, the power is right on tap. The kit offers slightly higher engagement without getting too high. Easily adjustable primary weights allow you to tune for almost any riding style or modifications. A setup sheet is provided that lists all setups we have for your machine (ex. stock, pipe, full bolt on kit). Kit includes custom cut helix, secondary spring, 2 Teflon Washers, Goldstar magnetic adjustable weights and primary spring. Low alt= 0-3000ft, mid alt= 3000-6000ft, high alt= 6000+ft.
Looking at the graph: The graph and chart are a representation of our test findings with this clutch kit. We found the average run for stock, and the average run for the clutch kit. You will notice slightly slower times at lower speeds with the clutch kit on the graph. This is showing the track spin created from the extra power transfer down low, and slightly loose snow conditions on the start gate. This was on a trail studded sled.