- These Stage 2 Clutch Kits fit Polaris Pro-R 800 CFI Rush/Indy/Switch/RMK Models
- Amazing all around performance gains
- Easily adjustable for altitude, modifications & more
- Goldstar weights adjust easily with magnets
- Superior weight profile offers better acceleration, more track speed and maximum top speed
- Comes with 2 Teflon washers to prevent spring bind and free up clutch movement for faster shifts
- Kit Includes: BMP Goldstar magnetic adjustable weights, primary spring, secondary spring, 2 Teflon washers & a custom cut helix
- Want even more? Check out our Tied Stage 2 Clutch Kits!
- Low Altitude = 0-3000 ft
- Mid Altitude = 3000-6000 ft
- High Altitude = 6000+ft
- Learn about Clutch weights HERE
- Learn about Primary springs HERE
- Learn about Seconday springs HERE
- Learn about Helix angles HERE
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine tuning without removing the weights.
- Part Number: ADBM06-32
Bikeman Performance has spent extensive time developing clutch kits for the Polaris 800 CFI Pro-R chassis. Our kits utilize the BMP Goldstar adjustable weights for an excellent holeshot, great throttle response, and easy tuning. We include a new firmer primary and secondary spring with a Teflon washer for less belt slippage and better back shifting. We then top it off with a custom cut Team Performance helix. These are great all around kits for aggressive trail riding, mountain riding to lake racing. A must have modification!