- 900 big bore ultimate kit for 800 HO Arctic Cat models 2012-17
- Proven to be one of the most reliable big bores for the 800 HO
- Our choice kit for running at lower altitudes
- 195-197 horsepower and huge torque
- Incredible low end to peak horsepower normally leaves turbo sleds in the dust
- Kit Includes: Exchange Big Bore Cylinders, Exchange Exhaust Valves, 2 Pistons with rings, circlips & wrist pins, Big Bore Billet Head Kit, Exhaust Valve Spacers, Top End Gasket Kit, Ceramic Single Pipe, Ceramic Y-Pipe, Power Commander V (Fuel & Ignition), Stage 2 Clutch Kit, Boyesen Rage Cages.
- ***Unless purchasing outright, you must send in cylinders, and exhaust valves (Blades Only)*** Package all contents VERY CAREFULLY and insure the package. BMP is not responsible for damages that occur in shipping. Core parts must be in good, usable condition. Parts not in usable condition will not be credited and the customer will be responsible for return shipping.
- Turnaround time can vary from 1-15 business days for this kit depending on if core cylinders are in stock. Normal turnaround time is between 3-5 business days.
- Use this Work Order Form when sending parts so shipping/receiving knows how to identify them.
- Part #: ADBM09-107B-COM
Cylinder Core Exchange Options (see drop-down menu):
- Option 1: Purchase Outright - No core cylinder or exhaust valves are required to be sent in - Raises kit price by $2000
- Option 2: Exchange Parts, MUST send your cylinder and exhaust valves within 14 business days. As soon as you do, the $2000 charge will be refunded. Exchange parts not received in that amount of time will have no credit applied, and the customer will have to pay for return shipping.
- Option 3: Exchange Parts - Your order will be pulled on our shelf waiting for your exchange cylinder & exhaust valves to arrive. Once they arrive, we will normally ship the kit within a few business days. No core charge will be applied since we will have your cylinder prior to shipping the big-bore cylinder.
MUFFLERS ARE REQUIRED FOR LOW ELEVATION. (0-6000FT)
Part Number: 09-107b-com
Turn your fast sled into a rocket with this BMP Big Bore Kit! Our ultimate 900 kit for the 2012-17 ZR/F/M/XF/Procross/Proclimb 800 HO models simply rocks on the trail, and climbing up the tallest mountains! Check out the dyno sheets to see for yourself, this is big horsepower (up to 197 HP), and huge torque! Test riders actually preferred this big bore sled as opposed to a pump gas turbo M8! Now sold as a complete kit with everything you need to make optimum horsepower!
Cylinders and exhaust valves needed for exchange. Cylinders are bored, fully ported for optimum flow, then re-plated. Exhaust valves are ground for the bigger bore and to match the porting.
Kit Includes: Exchange Big Bore Cylinders, Exchange Exhaust Valves, 2 Pistons with rings, circlips & wristpins, Big Bore Billet Head Kit, Exhaust Valve Spacers, Top End Gasket Kit, Ceramic Single Pipe, Ceramic Y-Pipe, Power Commander V (Fuel & Ignition), Stage 2 Clutch Kit, Boyesen Rage Cages.
Low altitude kits come with our special big bore pipe and require a big bore muffler. High altitude kits come with our standard flow pipe and does not require a big bore muffler.
No single action on your part is as important as proper engine break-in
Do not operate at full throttle or high speeds for extended periods during the first three hours of use.