- For 2019+ Polaris 850 models. Including the New 2021 Matrix models.
- BMP Stage 1 Bolt-On Performer Kit comes with: Fatt Azz Performance Pipe, High Flow Manifold, Stage 2 clutch kit and Cyclone clutch cover
- CLUTCH KITS FOR 2021 MODELS NOT IN STOCK YET
- Stage 1 16+ HP gains
- BMP Stage 2 Bolt-On Performer Kit comes with: Fatt Azz Performance Pipe, High Flow Manifold, Stage 2 clutch kit, Cyclone clutch cover, and Billet Head kit.
- Stage 2 adds 4-5 hp peak and 6-8hp in the midrange above Stage 1 gains.
- Stage 1 PN: ADBM13-310-1
- Stage 2 PN: ADBM13-310-2
- This kit fits all 2019+ AXYS 850 models
- Huge gains from low end to peak power
- Stage 2 clutching helps belt life and drastically increases performance
- The pipe is only available in ceramic due to tight chassis tolerances
- Stage 1 16+ HP gains
- Stage 2 adds 4-5 hp peak and 6-8hp in the midrange above Stage 1
- Clutch set up sheet for easy tuning
- Fast and Easy to install
- No need for a tuner, but you are leaving a lot of gains on the table
- Tuning options:
- Send in your ECU for a hard reflash
- Torque Link
- Need a clutch puller? Purchase one HERE
- Sending in your ECU/ECM? Fill out this Work Order Forum and put it inside your package
- Stage 1 PN: 13-310-1
- Stage 2 PN: 13-310-2
The Polaris AXYS 850 motors are great but they can turn into a monster with a little help from us! All of the most effective parts combined into one easy package; our Bolt-On Performer kit steps up your game and puts you ahead of the rest! We break it down into stages depending on how far you want to go. Choose your weapon:
Stage 1: This includes our famous Fatt Azz Performance Pipe, High Flow Manifold, Stage 2 clutch kit and Cyclone Clutch Cover. A 16+ HP gain was seen on our state of the art Superflow 902 dyno. Not only are we gaining peak horsepower, but tons of low-end torque! Our Stage 2 clutch kit also allows the clutches to shift out fully which usually increases belt life and top speed dramatically.
Stage 2:Everything you see in the Stage 1 kit plus our Billet Head Kit. This is a must for those riding high altitude! 0-6000 ft riders will use our low compression domes seeing a 4-5 HP gain over the Stage 1 kit, while the high altitude (6000+ ft) will see a 6-8 HP gain at altitude.