The cyclone clutch cover will help keep your clutches and belt cool. Structurally integrated into the cover, the fans keep the airflow coming when you need it the most. The results are outstanding! We went from smoking hot to being able to hold the clutches for an extended amount of time.
While testing we saw a 40 –50 Degree Fahrenheit decrease even on the most powerful sleds outfitted with Turbos and Big Bore kits.
- Maximizes cooling
- Fan blades were designed into the billet cover to effectively move air while increasing strength
- Decreases belt temp prolonging belt life
- Constant cooling directed on the primary clutch
- 40-50 Degree decrease in temps
- Available for 2016 + Arctic Cats and Polaris P85 Clutches as well as UTVS.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- FAQ - Does the clutch need to be rebalanced? Answer - We have been testing the Cyclone on the P85 clutches without rebalancing and have seen no premature wear on clutch or engine. The Imbalance is so minimal compared to the imbalance of the engine the combined result has been nil.
- Designed, developed, and built in the USA
- Click here for the setup sheet PDF