Unlocking the Next Generation of Performance
Until now there has been little to no way to calibrate the ECU/ ECM to match your added performance products, robbing the extra performance, fuel efficiency and safety measurements available to you. Torque Link changes all that!
- Get more Licenses so you are able to calibrate multiple ECU's.
- When flashing you must purchase the Torque Link Flash tool only box in order to flash
- if flashing multiple sleds you only need 1 flashing device
- After License purchase you must log on to TorqueLink.com and create an account. After the account is created please Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- so we can activate your license.
For more info on tunes please visit http://torquelink.com/
Most snowmobiles today are extremely high-tech in their programming and can be modified well beyond what traditional tuners offer in their current models.
Throughout our extensive R & D experience, Torque Link founded that recalibrating the ECU/ECM is the best way to get the most out of your machine. You do this by taking the time to go through the entire ECU and optimize it from the ground up. Something that was not commonly done in current ECU tuners. This way you can tune it to as close to perfection for every scenario to outperform your current programming configuration. Your sled will be tuned and perform just as well as a sled that was on the dyno and tested for months on end so that it excels in every situation to be smoother, faster, more efficient, and more reliable.
Torque Link features & benefits
Easy to install
- Optimizes your ECU for added performance parts
- Eliminates issues associated with “Piggyback” type fuel controllers
- Maps available to download online
- Stock class racing calibrations available
- Added performance with additional safety measurements.
- Easy to use end-user tuning software will be available for the serious tuner
- Once your ECU is licensed there is no additional cost to change to a new calibration
Torque Link is intended for closed-course racing
About Our Tunes
Fully remapped from the ground up, with Adaptive Strategy built into each mapping
- Engine protection maximized using the full capabilities of the ECU
- Maintain appropriate electronic oil mixture on electronic oil pump models
- Maintain fuel efficiency by optimizing timing and fuel curves
- Increased RPM limits and load limitations
ECU licenses and map downloads can be purchased online. Unlike others, more than one vehicle can be tuned with a single device when additional ECU map credits are purchased. Once your ECU is licensed there are no costs to change to a new calibration stage and maps available for download online